The Manor Coach House B & B, offers guests a delightful range of rooms that will suit your visit; be you travelling as a group, as a couple or going solo. Each room has been individually furnished, with a few finishing touches to ensure all the needs of your stay are met. You will find the following accessories in every room:
• Free Wi-Fi
• Flat screen TV with Freeview
• Clock radio
• Hair dryer
• Toiletries from The White Company
• Tea and coffee making facilities with fresh milk brought to your room on arrival
From the moment your car pulls up on the drive and you hear the satisfying scrunch of gravel beneath your feet you will know your every expectation is about to be met. Chrissie your host will greet you with a warm and friendly welcome and take you to your room.
The Manor Coach House B & B, is within walking distance of two charming local pubs – The White Hart and The Bull Inn, and is just a short drive to the city centre. The city of Worcester boasts a variety of restaurants, pubs and bars, as well as having a lively atmosphere of what was once a busy medieval town.
Our room prices commencing from February 2018 (all rooms include a free breakfast):-
• King Size Room (Single Occupancy) from £74.00 per room per night
• King Size Room (Double Occupancy) from £89.00 per room per night
• Extra guests in Family Rooms will be charged @ £30.00 per adult, and £25.00 per child.
All prices include Full English/Continental Breakfast and Wi-Fi. All B & B apartments have separate entrances allowing you to come and go as you please. Rooms without carpets are available for allergy sufferers.
Bed and Breakfast Awards:-
- Trip Advisor – certificate of Excellence 2017
- Trip Advisor – number 1 of 27 B&B’s in the Worcester area
- Visitengland.com – **** Guest Accommodation
- Visitengland.com – Gold award •
- Visitengland.com – Breakfast award