Chrissie Mitchell has a wealth of travel and accommodation experience both in the UK and overseas.
The Manor Coach House Bed and Breakfast Worcester offers five modern, individually designed luxury bed and breakfast apartments each with their own access, and is only five minutes from junction 6 of the M5, in the quiet hamlet of Hindlip Worcester.
The Manor Coach House aim to make your stay truly memorable, with high quality comfortable furnishings and great food included English and Continental breakfasts.
All rooms are provided with tea-making facilities, a small fridge, clock radio, hair dryer and toiletries. Fresh milk is available on request, towels and dressing gowns are provided in all rooms with well stocked hospitality trays and a warm welcome.
- Free Wireless Internet
- Television with Freeview. DVD player is available upon request.
- Two miles from the centre of Worcester, the Race Course and Cricket Ground. Within a short distance there are numerous pubs – restaurants – the main industrial areas plus numerous tourist attractions including the Cathedral, the Severn Valley railway and the nearby Malvern Hills.
If you are looking for luxury bed and breakfast apartments with their own access, modern designer rooms, fitted to the highest standard with all your needs catered for – including free WiFi, then call us and check for availability.
Bed and Breakfast Awards:-
• Trip Advisor – certificate of Excellence 2015 5 years in a row
• Trip Advisor – number 1 of 35 B&B’s in the Worcester area
• Enjoyengland.com – **** Guest Accommodation
• Enjoyengland.com – Gold award
• Enjoyengland.com – Breakfast award